Layby Terms and Conditions
1. A deposit to the value of 10% of the total purchase price is required to begin a lay-by.
2. All laybys must be fully paid within six (6) months.
3. All laybys must have payments made at least once every 4 weeks.
4. If a monthly payment is missed for two consecutive months, an effort will be made to contact the purchaser. If the purchaser cannot be contacted, the layby will be cancelled and the item returned to the shelf for resale. No refund will be offered on any monies already paid.
5. A layby can be cancelled by the purchaser within the 6 month layby period. However the 10% deposit is forfeited as a cancellation fee.
6. An extension of time to pay can be organised at the time of purchase or if contact is made by the purchaser within the layby period.
7. Layby items cannot be exchanged or refunded after the layby has been finalised and collected.
8. All Special Orders or Custom Orders are non refundable if cancelled. Special Orders are defined as an order for a non stock item that is ordered into stock at the customers request. Custom Orders are defined as an order for an item that is customised specifically to a customers specifications.
9. Layby payments can be made over the phone or in person.